Did you love to travel? If yes, you would also like to take pictures. Even, for you who love taking picture, and do that as a hobby, you may didn’t need to go anywhere to get the best shot. And what is important for taking picture? Of course you need camera.
Even the camera of smartphone is great enough nowadays, but some people still doesn’t satisfied with that. Many people still looking for camera as their taking picture prop, because it give you a better image result.
Furthermore, many people having the hobby in taking picture that make somehow camera become more popular. Not an extremely expensive DSLR camera, but just a digital camera with fine specification that will give the owner good picture.
And nowadays, a digital camera with mirror less specifications is a trend. Many people love to take picture with this digital camera. They say that this type is giving you a better picture and easier to use.
And because it is become popular and it is a trend, the company of “camera” using this chance to make the suitable products. Many factories that make the best mirror less digital camera that will make you confuse and not sure to pick which one of the cameras will suits you.
So, this article will help you to choose, because we will compare two products that coming from same factory. There are Canon Eos M50 and Canon M100 that we will discuss about. Both are produced by the Canon. And also, both products are great and get much great review from the users. So, let’s start the comparison!
CANON EOS M50
First product we will talk about is the Canon EOS M50. Even this digital camera is not as detailed as the DSLR type, the mirror less type is known as the better camera for people who love to shot many objects. It has ability to take picture in a good way and give a good result. Find out: Canon EOS M50 vs Fujifilm XT100.
This product is mention as a simpler type of the Canon EOS M100, but not as detailed as the Canon EOS M6. But somehow this product is also compared to the Canon Eos 200D DSLR. It also launched with the same price with EOS 200D DSLR that will make people more difficult to choose, since mirror less camera is also a trend now.
But before we talk further, we need to know the specification first. And here are the specifications:
• 4K video recording
• 24.1MP APS-C sensor
• ISO 100-51,200 (extended)
• 3in fully-articulated touchscreen
• 10fps continuous shooting
• 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder
Well, from the specification above, you can see that this camera is compatible compare to DSLR. Even the video recording is 4k which means it will give you a great video result.
So, after knowing the specification, here are the pros and cons of the products, So you will understand if you should or shouldn’t buy this camera.
• Smaller size and light weight make it simple to convey all over the place
• Astounding picture quality, with dependable metering and auto white parity
• Speedy and precise self-adjust, even with adjusted EF-mount DSLR focal points
• Simple to-utilize interface that still gives broad authority over settings
• Completely enunciated screen is incredible for taking shots at strange edges
• Single-dial control more slow to use than twin-dial contenders
• Excessively contrast viewfinder squares up shadow subtleties
• Ineffectively actualized manual center amplification
• Extremely little scope of local EF-M focal points
• 4K video is liable to extensive limitations
Finally it is true that the Canon EOS M50 is a great mirror less camera that will give you a high quality images and video.
CANON EOS M100
So, after talking about the canon EOS M50, let’s move to the siblings, Canon EOS M100. This product is also getting a great review from the users. Even, some of them say that this one is way better than the EOS M50.
This one is also a entry-level mirror less camera of the Canon just like the EOS M50. What is most interesting is that this type is having built – in WiFi that will make you easily share your image on the social network.
With the almost same technology that having by most of Canon DSLR camera, EOS M100 is delivers a fast autofocus and also a great picture. You will easily use this, mainly if you are a smartphone camera user, you will find this one easy to use.
To know better of this camera, let’s take a look at the specifications first:
• Wi-Fi and NFC with Bluetooth
• 24MP APS-C CMOS sensor
• Dual Pixel autofocus for stills and video
• 6fps burst shooting (4 fps with continuous AF)
• DIGIC 7 processor
• 3″ tilting LCD
• 1080/60p video with digital IS
• 295 shot-per-charge battery life (via CIPA)
As you read above, it is sure that this product is a good mirror less camera that will give you great experiences in taking photos, and also will give you a good images and video results.
And further, let’s talk about the pros and cons of this mirror less digital camera, Canon EOS M100:
• Generally excellent picture quality
• Super-straightforward for tenderfoots
• Quick and responsive self-adjust
• Minimized withdrawing pack focal point
• No viewfinder
• Ordinary changes fiddly
• Full HD not 4K video
• Not particularly simple to hold
So, in conclusion it is sure that maybe this camera will give you a better images quality than the previous one, Canon EOS M50.
Canon EOS M50 vs M100
Finally, from that comparison, it can say that both mirror less digital camera, either Canon EOS M50 or Canon EOS M100 is good product and worth to buy. The problem is, which one will suits you, and if you a beginner or a professional. Because some user says that the Canon EOS M50 is more simple and easy to use compare to the EOS M100. But the important thing is to know your need and also your budget.